Tuesday 12 October 2010

A Statement of Regret.

To whom it may concern,

You may remember that, in my last post, I called The Brute Chorus a tiny little bit pretentious in relation to their addition of the clapping and general "look at us we're so live"-ing. Well, a chap called daniel: record-play commented on the post saying that it actually was, you know, recorded live in a single take. While I feel a bit of a plum, I feel most of the blame lies with whatever genius recorded it to such a level that I actively refused to believe it could have been live. It is quite literally incredible.

But nonetheless, I was wrong, libellous and just plain rude. In future, I promise to do at least some research before being any of those things.

Also, apparently it's "Tigs from Chew Lips", and I did research that one. That'll teach me for trusting information found on music blogs.

Deepest Apologies all round,
Magnificent Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment