Tuesday 17 January 2012

New

So, here we are, a new year... Okay, ANOTHER new year, my last post was in December 2010, so let's pretend 2011 wasn't and it's not been that long at all.

Except it has. So, I had a dust round and gave the old girl a lick of paint. Bam.

I think the problem was the format. I was strict about it being album reviews, which took a long time to write, so I didn't. From now on it's a blog about music, that's all. Hopefully that's broad enough to entertain me.

I doubt  it though.

As you were.

2 comments:

  1. Your article is very helpful.Everyday your blog inspire me a lot and helped to develop something new like I have developed a new app :spotify player this is great and enjoyable.Thanks for the awesome posts , please keep updated regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is very helpful.Everyday your blog inspire me a lot and helped to develop something new like I have developed a new app :spotify premium apk 2019 this is great and enjoyable.Thanks for the awesome posts , please keep updated regularly.

    ReplyDelete